|Just wanted to post this quickly to make you aware of Strategic Communication Laboratories.
In their own words -
Strategic Communication Laboratories is the leading supplier of strategic communications, information operations and public diplomacy to governments and military clients around the world.
The company is the exclusive licence holder of the BDi strategic communication methodology, which is the most advanced and effective persuasion methodology for social and group communication.
The company provides solutions mainly for defence, internal security and foreign affairs governmental departments, but also provides solutions for tourism, financial markets & investment and health programmes.
All very admirable, I'm sure you'll agree. One of their many services is to provide an OpCentre. What can the OpCentre do?
- Launch a powerful psyop campaign against an engaged enemy
- Engender support within the national community for proposed military action
- Re-engineer foreign perceptions to potentially avert conflict altogether
- Develop national resilience and behavioural compliance for homeland security issues
- Produce powerful public diplomacy campaigns for political, economic, military issues
- Maintain an 'always ready' public communication command centre for critical incidents
- Develop more effective public information campaigns for social and health issues
The whole SCL website is extremely disturbing. Please explore it and then post a comment to highlight the part(s) you find the most chilling. See this article at Infowars for a thorough analysis.